AR Daniel Construction Services, Inc. is a leading underground tunneling contractor in North Texas. We are currently searching for a Foreman to lead a Tunneling crew in the Houston Metro area. This is a full time salaried position with pay commensurate with experience.
AR Daniel Constructions Services, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package including: retirement plan with employer match, paid vacation time, paid holidays, health and dental insurance and more.
Job responsibilities include:
- Safety of crew and work site
- Managing crew of workers to deliver quality production
- Excavating work shafts for tunneling operations
- Setting up equipment for tunneling operations
- Training crew members
- Welding as necessary
- Filing daily reports of production and crew hours
- Minimum 5 years experience on a TBM Tunneling crew
- Minimum 2 years experience as a foreman
- Minimum 5 years experience operating heavy equipment
Ability to sit stand for extended periods of time while operating equipment or using tools. Employee will bend, lift, climb, kneel, or squat while moving or lifting heavy materials, forms or equipment. Employee will be exposed to extreme temperatures and conditions such as dirt, dust, fumes and noises while working on construction sites. Employee may be exposed to mechanical, chemical, electrical or fire hazards while preforming welding or carpentry duties.
Foreman may be required to work out of town jobs and/or work nights and weekends.
About AR Daniel Construction Services, Inc.
Regional tunnel construction company based in Dallas-Fort Worth, working in a 5 state area. We build tunnels for water, wastewater, and storm water as well as pedestrian tunnels and vertical shafts.